Recipe by KittyKitty
My husband loves lobster, I hate it. I make it for him occasionally. He likes this dish alot.
Top Review by /\rtful ])odger
This was pretty good. I also added some sea scallops. and BTW Patty shells are a cupped shaped puff pastry and can be found pre-made as Pepperidge FarmÂ® Frozen Puff Pastry Shells. Putting the Lobster mixture into the shells gives the meal another complimentary texture.
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 dash red pepper
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 (7 ounce) cans lobsters, drained or 1 lb fresh lobster meat or 1 lb frozen lobster meat
- patty shell
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute green onion in butter in a large saucepan until tender. Add flour, stirring until smooth.Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add half and half, cook over medium heat stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Stir in red pepper, wine, and lobster. Cook 1 minut. Spoon lobster mixture into patty shells, sprinkle with parsley.
- I don't know what patty shells are, that is what the recipe calls for. I just use ramekins.