1/1 Photo of Lobster Mac & Cheese
Awesome oooey goooey goodness with lobster to boot! Enjoy with dry champagne.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup seafood stock
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups cooked lobster meat (I used 4 large lobster claws)
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Pam cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta to al dente.
- 3While pasta is cooking, in a separate pot, melt the butter. Whisk in flour, mustard, and onion powder. Keep it moving for about 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in seafood stock, milk, bay leaf, and paprika. Simmer for ten minutes and then remove bay leaf.
- 5Temper in the egg. Stir in the velveeta and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Continue stirring until velveeta is melted and sauce is smooth.
- 6Season with salt and white pepper.
- 7Fold lobster meat and macaroni into the mix and pour into casserole dish.
- 8Top with remaining cheese and then panko.
- 9Spray with Pam cooking spray.
- 10Bake for 25 minutes in 400 degree oven. Rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Mac & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 878.0
- Calories from Fat 447
- Total Fat 49.6 g
- Saturated Fat 30.6 g
- Cholesterol 293.9 mg
- Sodium 2353.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 55.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute