Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
An elegant meal for special occasions. I prefer Maine lobster from Boothbay Harbor but that is just me.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons pimientos
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter, add flour and stir well.
- Add and whisk in milk/cream slowly over medium heat, whisking constantly until thickened.
- Add lobster meat, pimento sliced fine, chives and salt.
- Serve in heated premade pastry shells (from the store or homemade).
- (May be sprinkle w/ a mild paprika for appearance only).