Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Lobster potatoes sauteed in olive oil
- 1 (20 ounce) packagesimply potatoes garlic and herb hash browns
- 8 ounces fresh maine lobster meat, pre cooked
- 5 green onions
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon-infused olive oil
- Heat frying pan on medeum heat.
- Chop lobster meat and green onions.
- Add lemon olive oil to frying pan.
- Add simply potates garlic and herd potates to frying pan sauting for 4-6 minutes or until they are starting to brown up.
- Add lobster meat ,whites parts of the green onion and old bay seasoning. Continue sautaing untill everything is well blended.
- Cook until golden brown then add remainning parts of green onion.
Everything that this chef puts together turns to gold!
I've been treated to this delicious dish! A great combination that can't be beat.