Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just like Red Lobster..........only better!!
Make and share this Lobster Fondue in Italian Bread Bowl recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml baby shrimp (cooked) or 59.14 ml chopped shrimp (cooked)
- 118.29 ml crabmeat or 118.29 ml imitation crabmeat
- 1 lobster tails, meat of or 177.44 ml imitation lobster meat
- 236.59 ml Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 5 slice swiss cheese, tore up into smaller pieces
- 59.14 ml hot sauce (like Texas Pete)
- 59.14 ml green bell peppers (mixed) or 59.14 ml red bell pepper, diced (mixed)
- 59.14 ml white wine
- 236.59 ml milk
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Make the bread into a bowl by cutting the all the way around at an angle. put in oven for 7-8 minutes or until bread is slightly brown and crusty. Cut top of bread into chunks.
- In a saucepan combine all ingredients (except bread). Melt together over med heat until cheese is all melted. (Sauce will seem thin at first but thickens as it cools).
- Put bread on a cookie sheet or a serving platter and pour cheese mixture into "bread bowl". Don't worry if cheese overflows. Place bread chunks around the bread bowl and enjoy!