Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just like Red Lobster..........only better!!
Make and share this Lobster Fondue in Italian Bread Bowl recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup baby shrimp (cooked) or 1⁄4 cup chopped shrimp (cooked)
- 1⁄2 cup crabmeat or 1⁄2 cup imitation crabmeat
- 1 lobster tails, meat of or 3⁄4 cup imitation lobster meat
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 5 slices swiss cheese, tore up into smaller pieces
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce (like Texas Pete)
- 1⁄4 cup green bell peppers (mixed) or 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced (mixed)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Make the bread into a bowl by cutting the all the way around at an angle. put in oven for 7-8 minutes or until bread is slightly brown and crusty. Cut top of bread into chunks.
- In a saucepan combine all ingredients (except bread). Melt together over med heat until cheese is all melted. (Sauce will seem thin at first but thickens as it cools).
- Put bread on a cookie sheet or a serving platter and pour cheese mixture into "bread bowl". Don't worry if cheese overflows. Place bread chunks around the bread bowl and enjoy!