Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fairly easy to prepare yet elegant presentation. Use ready made crepes or prepare your own from your favorite recipe. You can also substitute flour tortillas for the crepes
- 8 crepes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb freshly shucked lobster meat
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup clarified butter
- 1 cup cooked well drained spinach
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup white sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushroom
- 1 cup hollandaise sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- Over medium heat in a medium sized saucepan, heat butter and add garlic, onions, and mushrooms.
- Saute until soft.
- Add walnuts, black pepper, lemon, spinach and white sauce.
- Blend thoroughly and remove from heat.
- In individual shallow baking dishes, assemble crepes.
- Place 2 oz.
- of lobster in each crepe, top with spinach mixture, and wrap each crepe.
- Place in baking dish, approximately 2 to a dish, with folded side down.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While crepes are baking, make Hollandaise sauce.
- Remove crepes from oven, top with Hollandaise, garnish with chopped parsley and paprika and serve.
Ohh la la.. deliciouso You want to impress a group of people.. This is the one..
just spectacular! a wonderful dish, i used fresh baby spinach and 2 lobster tails, added some tarragon, divine