Recipe by pammyowl
Yum! I found this recipe on Recipes.com.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for the Cook-a-thon in Memory of Pammyowl and what a hit. I did add some minced garlic and a little minced onion to the butter before the asparagus to soften and otherwise followed the instructions. Delicious!
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces or 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ouncescooked lobster meat, cut into bite-size pieces (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half or 2⁄3 cup light cream
- 3⁄4 cupshredded parmesan cheese (3 ounces)
- 1⁄8 teaspooncoarsely ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook asparagus or broccoli and mushrooms in margarine or butter for 5 minutes or until just tender. Add lobster and half-and-half or light cream; heat through.
- Add cooked fettuccine to the skillet. Then add Parmesan cheese, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and nutmeg. Toss until pasta is coated. If necessary, cook for 2 to 3 minutes until sauce is desired consistency. Serve immediately. Sprinkle with additional pepper and serve with breadsticks, if desired. Makes.