Yum! I found this recipe on Recipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces or 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ouncescooked lobster meat, cut into bite-size pieces (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 2/3 cup half-and-half or 2/3 cup light cream
- 3/4 cupshredded parmesan cheese (3 ounces)
- 1/8 teaspooncoarsely ground black pepper
- 1Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook asparagus or broccoli and mushrooms in margarine or butter for 5 minutes or until just tender. Add lobster and half-and-half or light cream; heat through.
- 3Add cooked fettuccine to the skillet. Then add Parmesan cheese, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and nutmeg. Toss until pasta is coated. If necessary, cook for 2 to 3 minutes until sauce is desired consistency. Serve immediately. Sprinkle with additional pepper and serve with breadsticks, if desired. Makes.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Fettuchini
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.0
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.0 mg
- Sodium 86.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ground black pepper