Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I usually like my lobster plain with drawn butter but if you happen to have any left over.....=)
Make and share this Lobster Dip #5 recipe from Food.com.
- Dice lobster into fine pieces (leg/body meat is great for this recipe).
- Place cottage cheese, mayo, lemon juice, onion, clove, Tabassco, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add lobster and blend for 10 seconds.
- Chill for several hours to develope flavor.
- Serve with favorite crackers (I like buttery Club or Ritz!).