I usually like my lobster plain with drawn butter but if you happen to have any left over.....=)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice lobster into fine pieces (leg/body meat is great for this recipe).
- 2Place cottage cheese, mayo, lemon juice, onion, clove, Tabassco, salt and pepper in a blender.
- 3Blend until smooth.
- 4Add lobster and blend for 10 seconds.
- 5Chill for several hours to develope flavor.
- 6Serve with favorite crackers (I like buttery Club or Ritz!).
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Dip #5
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.1
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 222.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: