Recipe by Aroostook
I usually like my lobster plain with drawn butter but if you happen to have any left over.....=)
- 1 cup cooked lobster meat
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated sweet onions
- 1⁄2 clove garlic
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice lobster into fine pieces (leg/body meat is great for this recipe).
- Place cottage cheese, mayo, lemon juice, onion, clove, Tabassco, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add lobster and blend for 10 seconds.
- Chill for several hours to develope flavor.
- Serve with favorite crackers (I like buttery Club or Ritz!).