Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 12 ounces fresh cooked lobsters
- 2 ounces sliced cooked mushrooms
- 1 small onion (grated)
- 1 ounce butter
- 1⁄2 ounce flour
- 7 ounces cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 ounce melted butter
- 2 ounces breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- remove cooked lobster and cut into small pieces.
- make a white sauce from cream, butter and flour.
- DO NOT BOIL.
- add lobster.
- add mushrooms, onions, and parsley.
- place in large plate to cool.
- cut into cutlets, coat in breadcrumbs, then FRY until brown.