Chef #871801's Note:
Whats not to love about versatile fresh tilapia covered with succulent lobster meat? Call it a seafood lovers dream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9x13 baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray. Place Tilapia in a baking dish in a single layer and drizzle with melted butter and season with salt and pepper; set a side.
- 3In a small mixing bowl combine the Spinach and Artichoke Dip and the Lobster meat; stir well and place 1/3 cup of mixture on # smoothing to form an even crust.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese and panko bread crumbs and sprinkle on the coated fish, covering well.
- 5Pour ¼ cup water around the fish, being careful not to wash away the mixture of coating.
- 6Bake for 15-20 minutes until fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Crusted Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 97.1 mg
- Sodium 404.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 35.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spinach and artichoke dip