Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Whats not to love about versatile fresh tilapia covered with succulent lobster meat? Call it a seafood lovers dream.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray. Place Tilapia in a baking dish in a single layer and drizzle with melted butter and season with salt and pepper; set a side.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the Spinach and Artichoke Dip and the Lobster meat; stir well and place 1/3 cup of mixture on # smoothing to form an even crust.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese and panko bread crumbs and sprinkle on the coated fish, covering well.
- Pour ¼ cup water around the fish, being careful not to wash away the mixture of coating.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until fish flakes easily.