Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 crepes (See Crepes for Two)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1⁄4 tespoon salt
- white pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups lobster meat, steamed and diced
- 1⁄4 cup grueyer cheese, grated
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and quickly saute shallot.
- Whisk in flour, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add the milk and cream, whisking continuously.
- Add salt, white pepper, paprika and curry powder.
- Once sauce is thickened, add lemon juice and lobster.
- Spoon into crepes, fold, top with addional sauce and sprinkle with optional cheese and serve.