I got this a while back from our city newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 small red potatoes, whole
- 1/2 gallon white wine
- 1/2 gallon water
- 2 cups clam juice
- 3 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped or 3 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 cups butter
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 whole live lobsters, 1 lb each
- 12 black mussels
- 12 manila clams or 12 littleneck clams
- 16 -20 shrimp (count per pound)
- 2 ears corn on the cob, cut in half
- 1Boil potatoes until half way cooked, about 10 minutes.
- 2Drain and set aside.
- 3In large stockpot, combine white wine, water and clam juice, parsley, garlic, butter, crushed chilies, salt and pepper.
- 4Bring to a boil and let boil for 5 minutes.
- 5Add lobsters to boiling liquid and cover; cook for 6 minutes.
- 6Add mussels, clams, shrimp, corn halves and half-boiled potatoes.
- 7Bring to a boil, and cook for an additional 6 minutes.
- 8Take the lobster out of the pot, crack the claws and split the tail, discard the rest of the lobster.
- 9Add lobster claws and tail to a large bowl and spoon remaining ingredients into the bowl.
- 10Add the cooked wine broth.
- 11Serve with buttery garlic bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Corn Boil
Serving Size: 1 (1789 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1745.3
- Calories from Fat 863
- Total Fat 95.9 g
- Saturated Fat 58.9 g
- Cholesterol 379.9 mg
- Sodium 6802.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 41.4 g