Recipe by Annabel31
Cobb Salad with a twist. I haven't made this one yet, but it looks so good. Really looking forward to trying it!
- 22.18 ml Dijon mustard
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 73.94 ml olive oil
- 3.69 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 2 Hass avocadoes, ripe
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 bunch arugula, washed and spun dry
- 680.38 g cooked lobster meat, cut in 3/4 inch dice
- 473.19 ml cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 7.39 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- 226.79 g lean bacon, fried and crumbled
- 177.44 ml Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 8 rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- For the vinaigrette, whisk together the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- For the salad, cut the avocados in half, remove the seed, and peel.
- Cut into 3/4-inch dice and toss with the lemon juice.
- If the arugula leaves are large, cut them in half crosswise.
- Put the lobster and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and toss with enough vinaigrette to moisten.
- Add the diced avocados, crumbled bacon, blue cheese, and arugula and toss again.
- Fill the hot dog rolls with the salad.
- Serve at room temperature.