Cobb Salad with a twist. I haven't made this one yet, but it looks so good. Really looking forward to trying it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Hass avocadoes, ripe
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 bunch arugula, washed and spun dry
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked lobster meat, cut in 3/4 inch dice
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 lb lean bacon, fried and crumbled
- 3/4 cup Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 8 rolls
- 1For the vinaigrette, whisk together the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- 2For the salad, cut the avocados in half, remove the seed, and peel.
- 3Cut into 3/4-inch dice and toss with the lemon juice.
- 4If the arugula leaves are large, cut them in half crosswise.
- 5Put the lobster and tomatoes in a bowl.
- 6Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and toss with enough vinaigrette to moisten.
- 7Add the diced avocados, crumbled bacon, blue cheese, and arugula and toss again.
- 8Fill the hot dog rolls with the salad.
- 9Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Cobb Salad Rolls (Barefoot Contessa) Ina Garten
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.4
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.0 mg
- Sodium 1573.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: