Recipe by Annabel31
Cobb Salad with a twist. I haven't made this one yet, but it looks so good. Really looking forward to trying it!
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Hass avocadoes, ripe
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 bunch arugula, washed and spun dry
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked lobster meat, cut in 3/4 inch dice
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 lb lean bacon, fried and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 8 rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- For the vinaigrette, whisk together the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- For the salad, cut the avocados in half, remove the seed, and peel.
- Cut into 3/4-inch dice and toss with the lemon juice.
- If the arugula leaves are large, cut them in half crosswise.
- Put the lobster and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and toss with enough vinaigrette to moisten.
- Add the diced avocados, crumbled bacon, blue cheese, and arugula and toss again.
- Fill the hot dog rolls with the salad.
- Serve at room temperature.