Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a little different since there are no potatoes in this chowder. The recipe comes from The Manor on Golden Pond.
- In a soup pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add bacon and onion and saute until both are golden brown.
- Stir in the flour and cook for one minute.
- Add the clam juice and milk and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally so it doesn't stick.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the lobster, celery seed, parsley and salt and pepper.
- After a few minutes, when the lobster is cooked, stir in the cream and heat until scalding.
- Serve at once.