Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recently on the Grilling Lobster Tails and More website and made it for a dinner party. So very good. Even my husband who is not a big lobster fan, loved it!
- 1 lb cooked lobster, chunks
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cream
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 cups sliced baby bella mixed mushrooms
- 1 diced shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cups of crumbled buttery crackers
- Lightly saute mushrooms, shallots and garlic in olive oil. Stir in lobster and wine. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt butter. Mix in crumbled carckers and parsley. Set aside 1/2 of the crumb mixture.
- Mix lobster mixture and 1/2 od the stuffing mixture - mix well.
- Slowly stir in cream.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with remaing stuffing mixture.
- Bake 10-15 minutes iin a preheated 325 degree .