Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this recently on the Grilling Lobster Tails and More website and made it for a dinner party. So very good. Even my husband who is not a big lobster fan, loved it!
- Lightly saute mushrooms, shallots and garlic in olive oil. Stir in lobster and wine. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt butter. Mix in crumbled carckers and parsley. Set aside 1/2 of the crumb mixture.
- Mix lobster mixture and 1/2 od the stuffing mixture - mix well.
- Slowly stir in cream.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with remaing stuffing mixture.
- Bake 10-15 minutes iin a preheated 325 degree .