Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I love lobster coming from R.I. This recipe is from New England Recipes.
- 2 lbs lobster meat, cooked, cooled, and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup cracker crumb
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sauté the garlic in 1/3 cup of butter. Do not brown.
- Mix the lobster with the butter & garlic in a casserole dish.
- Top with cracker crumbs and cheese.
- Dot with remaining butter.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes.