Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easily made, elegant accent for seafood dishes.
- 1⁄4 lb butter, softened (no substitutions)
- 1 (4 ounce) lobster tails, cooked and shelled (may substitute crab or shrimp for a different flavor)
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (fresh is best)
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients in the container of a food processor and whirl until completely incorporated.
- Taste and correct seasoning if necessary.
- Pack into a small mold, pretty dish or roll into a cylinder and refrigerate.
- To serve: spoon onto hot, grilled fish or seafood and allow to melt.