Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 (10 1/4 ounce) canscondensed green pea soup
- 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of tomato soup or 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans tomato bisque soup
- 10 ounces milk (soup can filled with milk)
- 2 cups light cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 15 ounces lobster meat or 15 ounces sea legs, cut in bite-size pieces
- 1⁄3 cup sherry wine (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except fish and sherry).
- Beat until blended well.
- Add fish and sherry.
- Heat thoroughly.
Very similar to my Lazy Crab Bisque #24599. Mine has a hint of curry. Sinfully good and simple.