This recipe comes from my Cruising Cuisine cookbook. While cruising in the Sea of Cortez we used this simple method to prepare the local lobster and it was magnificent (and so easy)! Our lobsters were moderate sized, so if using large lobsters adjust the butter and garlic accordingly.
- Heat BBQ grill.
- Combine butter and garlic.
- Place one lobster tail on each foil sheet.
- Spread 1 tablespoon butter/garlic mixture on each lobster.
- Add one tablespoon of wine or water to packet.
- Fold and seal edges of foil of each packet.
- Grill for 20 minutes.