Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Served with finger foods, this recipe is bound to please any lobster and artichoke lover.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup about 1 tail lobster meat, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped crabmeat
- 1 cup canned artichoke heart, drained, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tbsps shredded parmesan cheese (fresh grated best)
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese (fresh grated best)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese sticks
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature or in microwave for 30 seconds. Cream cheese should be soft and able to be easily mixed by hand.
- In saute pan, heat butter over medium high heat.
- Add lobster meat and crab meat and cook 2-3 minutes until meat is slightly firm to the touch.
- Add artichoke, combine, stirring gently.
- Remove from heat and add cream cheese. Add Parmesan cheese.
- Mix cream cheese, lobster/artichoke mixture, and Parmesan well until it is completely incorporated.
- Stir in sour cream. If serving immediately, place dip in oven proof dish, sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese and goat cheese.
- Place under broiler on medium heat until top browns. Remember to leave oven door open and watch dip closely, as it will brown quickly. If saving for later, place dip in refrigerator and cover until needed.
- To serve, place dip in oven or.
- microwave proof dish and microwave for 1-2 minutes until warm. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese and goat cheese.
- Repeat broiler step #5 above.Garnish with diced tomato.
This dip was a hit! I added some hot sauce and pepper flakes because my family likes heat. Very good and easy to make.