Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whether you're hosting a poolside party or backyard barbecue, finding quick and easy recipes for your outdoor entertaining is the key to a stress free gathering.
- 1 lb lobster (Clearwater cooked)
- 2 yukon gold potatoes (Precooked, cut in 1 cm dice)
- 2 scallions, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- 1⁄2 lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream (to taste)
- salt and pepper
- Remove the meat from the lobster and combine with the remaining ingredients.
- Stir to incorporate and serve chilled.