Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Coastal Living. The miso vinaigrette they use is Miso Vinaigrette. It is so delicious!
- 1 lb cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 4 cups mixed greens or 4 cups spring pea shoots
- 1⁄2 cup shredded radicchio
- 1⁄2 cup sliced hearts of palm
- 1⁄4 cup watercress
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon hawaiian salt or 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup miso vinaigrette
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl; reserve a few pieces of lobster. Toss with Miso Vinaigrette, and garnish with remaining lobster.