Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Citysuper, a gourmet grocery store in Hong Kong. I have modified it slightly for better measurements. Very simple steps.
- 1 whole lobster
- 2 teaspoons caviar
- 1 cup red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup arugula leaf
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 dash fine brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 6 pieces green peppercorns
- flaked sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Steam or boil lobster (cook it!) for 15 minutes.
- Cut lobster in half; place on a serving platter with caviar, arugula and red lettuce leaves.
- Bruise dressing ingredients, ideally with a mortar. Drizzle onto salad.