Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sinful with crusty French Bread, Spinach Salad and a nice bottle of Chardonnay!
Make and share this Lobster and Brie Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 lbs lobster tail meat, cooked and chopped
- 1 lb brie cheese, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1⁄2 cup roasted peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine the first 9 ingredients (from butter to lemon juice) Cook until just melted and the herbs and spices are well incorporated.
- Set Aside.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Fill evenly all of the tortillas with the lobster meat, brie, roasted peppers, green onions, shallots, basil and bacon.
- Tightly wrap and place in prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle on herbed butter, coating each enchilada well.
- Top with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until brie is melted and tortillas are golden.
- Serve hot.
This dish was delicious, fun to make & the combo of spices in the butter sauce was divine w/the brie & lobster! I used flour tortillas as suggested + sun-dried tomato flavored tortillas as we like them & both worked well. We also bought a chardonnay wine as suggested to accompany it. As we were dining, I had the sense that something was not quite right for me, but DH was the one able to define it for us. In our view, there is 1 ingredient too many - the bacon. The bacon flavor seemed prominent to us & tended to diminish the delicate flavor of the lobster. This recipe will be made again as lobster is cheap here for us & can often be found on sale, but we will omit the bacon next time. Thx for sharing this lovely recipe w/us.