Recipe by Bert's Kitchen Witch
This is a great summer salad that combines some of my very favorite things: lobster, fresh green beans, black olives, and avocados! This makes a good brunch salad.
- 2 lobster tails (cooked)
- 2 avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh green beans (snapped into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons black olives (sliced)
- 4 tablespoons shallots (minced fine)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced fine)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop cooked lobster tails into small chunks.
- Chop avocados into small chunks.
- Combine lobster and avocado together with lemon juice over all.
- Boil the green beans in salted water for about 3 minutes (You want them "tender-crisp").
- Drain green beans and run under cold water to cool.
- Add all the rest of the salad ingredients to the lobster and avocado; toss together.
- Place all the dressing ingredients EXCEPT the olive oil together in a small bowl.
- SLOWLY drizzle in the olive oil whisking it into the dressing until emulsified.
- Pour dressing over the salad and ENJOY!