My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces diced lobster tail meat
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 6 tablespoons white wine
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 large tomato, blanched,peeled,seeded and chopped
- 12 asparagus spears, cut in half on the diagonal
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- 2Coat an ovenproof saute (pan with cooking spray and place it over medium-high heat).
- 3Add the lobster, garlic, shallots and red bell pepper, and saute for 1 1/2 minutes, or until the lobster in just cooked.
- 4Remove the lobster from the pan and set it aside to cool.
- 5Add the wine, rice and lemon juice to the pan, and stir and cook for two minutes.
- 6Add one cup of the stock and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until the liquid has just evaporated.
- 7Add 1 1/2 cups more of the stock, and allow the stock to evaporate again while stirring.
- 8Stir in the remaining 1 1/2 cups of stock, the tomato, asparagus, dill, basil and salt.
- 9Transfer the pan to the oven and finish cooking for about 20 minutes, until all the liquid has evaporated.
- 10Remove the pan from the oven, and stir in the reserved lobster.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster and Asparagus Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 855.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 23.6 g