Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Found online; posting for ZWT6 (Great Britian/Wales). Caption with recipe states: "lobscouse was a meal that the slate quarry men in North Wales ate when they came home at night."
Top Review by ElaineAnn
This is a nice simple "stew" like my mom's boiled dinner but she added cabbage and grean beans. I made as posted and topped with Recipe #351297 because everything goes better with dumplings. :lol: Thanks for posting Nikki. Made for Zwizzle Chicks for ZWT6.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the potatoes and dice (1 inch).
- Scrape carrots and slice.
- Peel onion and slice.
- Dice meat into 1 inch pieces.
- Place meat in a large saucepan with carrots onions salt and about 2 pints of water.
- Boil for 30 minutes.
- Add potatoes and boil for 30 more minutes.