Recipe by Goldens4
Oh So Good! This is from Dom Deluise's book " Eat This It's Good For You". We never had leftovers.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jarortega green chili salsa
- 8 whole mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 cups fresh crabmeat
- 1 sheepherder bread (or a good hard crusted round loaf)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan place soup and cream cheese and stir gently over low heat until cheese is softened.
- Add Ortega sauce, cook another 10 minutes.
- Take Sheepherder's bread (round), cut off top, hollow out bread, and add mushrooms and crabmeat.
- Then add contents of saucepan.
- Stir gently, replace top and heat bread in 350 oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve with extra pieces of hot bread.