Rosie LB's Note:
This recipe is my own adaptation that is especially convenient when you have the craving, but no cream of mushroom soup on hand. I love it because it is LOADED with all kinds of goodies, so it seems like it took forever to put together. But it is SO easy! Perfect for a quick throw together meal and great comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 cup celery
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) packet chicken gravy mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped and crumbled
- 3/4 cup peas, either canned or frozen
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package.
- 2In a saucepan cook celery and onion in the butter/margarine untitl soft.
- 3Stir in Milk, Mayo, Sour Cream, and Gravy Mix.
- 4Stir in tuna, red pepper flakes, hard boiled eggs, peas, and noodles.
- 5Sprinkle with Cheese and Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 976.7
- Calories from Fat 517
- Total Fat 57.4 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 246.8 mg
- Sodium 1118.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 49.1 g