Recipe by Rosie LB
This recipe is my own adaptation that is especially convenient when you have the craving, but no cream of mushroom soup on hand. I love it because it is LOADED with all kinds of goodies, so it seems like it took forever to put together. But it is SO easy! Perfect for a quick throw together meal and great comfort food!
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 cup celery
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) packet chicken gravy mix
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup peas, either canned or frozen
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a saucepan cook celery and onion in the butter/margarine untitl soft.
- Stir in Milk, Mayo, Sour Cream, and Gravy Mix.
- Stir in tuna, red pepper flakes, hard boiled eggs, peas, and noodles.
- Sprinkle with Cheese and Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.