Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe serves two, but you can increase the ingredients to make as many as you need
- 2 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with beans and salsa. Top with cheeses, bacon and tomato.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are lightly browned. Sprinkle with onions.