Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Well as some of you parents may know, summer time can heighten your grocery bill. Well to remain consistent with your budget and not bored the kiddos with the same foods, my middle daughter and I created a new recipe that's gentle on the wallet and can be enjoyed by the entire family...We call it, "Loaded Texas Toast."
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken breasts, cubes
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1 cup crumbled turkey bacon
- 1 cup pizza sauce (also garlic sauce can be used) or 1 cup spaghetti sauce (also garlic sauce can be used)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 7 Texas toast thick bread (brand doesn't matter)
- Spread sauce on each piece of toast.
- Add ingredients on to toast in no special order with shredded cheese off to the side.
- After adding ingredients, Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Place in oven for 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread starts to brown.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese after toast is out of the oven.