Well as you parents know, summer time can heighten your grocery bill. Well to remain consistent with our budget and not bored them with the same foods, my daughter and I created a new recipe we call, "loaded Texas Toast"
- Spread sauce on each piece of toast.
- Add remaining ingredients in no special order with shredded cheese off to the side.
- After adding ingredients, Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Place in oven for 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread starts to brown.
- Add parmesan cheese after you take toast out the oven.