Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Well as you parents know, summer time can heighten your grocery bill. Well to remain consistent with our budget and not bored them with the same foods, my daughter and I created a new recipe we call, "loaded Texas Toast"
- Spread sauce on each piece of toast.
- Add remaining ingredients in no special order with shredded cheese off to the side.
- After adding ingredients, Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Place in oven for 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread starts to brown.
- Add parmesan cheese after you take toast out the oven.