1/3 Photos of Loaded Supreme Nachos
My Private Note
Large A ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained on paper towels (optional)
- 1/2 lb chorizo sausage, browned and drained on paper towels (optional)
- 1 cup cooked chicken (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup scallion
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 can jalapeno, sliced (to your taste)
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa (spicy)
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine refried beans,browned beef, chorizo, chicken,tomato sauce, and taco sauce set aside.
- 3Layer chips out on a oven safe pan (I use a cookie sheet),Layer meat mixture on chips.
- 4Layer on cheeses, olives and green onions.
- 5Heat till cheese is melted.
- 6Then top with remaining ingredients and serve.
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Supreme Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (2899 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5705.8
- Calories from Fat 2653
- Total Fat 294.8 g
- Saturated Fat 83.8 g
- Cholesterol 279.0 mg
- Sodium 9320.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 649.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 73.6 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 153.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: