Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained on paper towels (optional)
- 1⁄2 lb chorizo sausage, browned and drained on paper towels (optional)
- 1 cup cooked chicken (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup scallion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 can jalapeno, sliced (to your taste)
- 1⁄2 cup guacamole
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (spicy)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine refried beans,browned beef, chorizo, chicken,tomato sauce, and taco sauce set aside.
- Layer chips out on a oven safe pan (I use a cookie sheet),Layer meat mixture on chips.
- Layer on cheeses, olives and green onions.
- Heat till cheese is melted.
- Then top with remaining ingredients and serve.
I love this it is so good, like everyone else
I am on the second batch for the Super Bowl party right now. This is enough nacho party food to feed half the county. But everyone is raving about it. I particularly like the lettuce, olives and chorizo additions, which were different than the normal versions one finds everywhere. Nice job!
These are great nachos. I followed ingredients per recipe except didn't add chicken or lettuce, or jalapeno. This made a great lunch for us. Made for Photo Tag.