1/1 Photo of Loaded Spanish Omelet Bites #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. The flavors of Spain combine in these mini Spanish omelet inspired bites. Spiked with chorizo and manchego cheese, these bites can be eaten as an entree or serve more as a tapas / appetizer dish. Easy and only five ingredients!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, cook diced chorizo, stirring occasionally, until just crisp, about 3 minutes. Remove chorizo to a paper towel lined plate, leaving the fat in the skillet.
- 3Add 2 tbsp olive oil to skillet. Add Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns and cook, stirring, until evenly colored and partially cooked, about 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 4Generously brush non-stick muffin tins with remaining olive oil.
- 5Divide hash browns, chorizo, beaten egg and half of the manchego among prepared muffin tins. Stir mixture lightly. Top each with some of the remaining manchego cheese.
- 6Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- 7Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tins.
- 8Serves 4 as an entrée or more as a tapas / appetizer.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Spanish Omelet Bites #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.5
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 396.9 mg
- Sodium 493.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: