Recipe by Pinay0618
We eat a lot of pasta in our house, so recipes like this always catch my attention. This is a contest-winning recipe from Taste of Home.
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 lb lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) cartonrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and olives. Drain spaghetti; add to skillet.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheddar cheese. In a small bowl, combine the soup, Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese; spread over cheddar cheese. In another bowl, combine cornflake crumbs and remaining cheddar cheese; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.