Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The same wonderful taste of a Loaded Baked Potato, but creamy and fast!
Make and share this Loaded Smashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Fill large pot with warm water. Place on stove over high heat and salt water. Bring to rolling boil.
- Rinse potatoes and pat dry. Cut potatoes into 1/8th and drop into water.
- Cook potatoes until they are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and place back in cooking pot, return to burner.
- Add Sour cream, chopped green onion, Cheese, half and half, and seasoning.
- Mash potatoes but leave some good sized chunks.
These potatoes rock! They've got great flavor, texture and a lttle crunch from the green onions (I used one BUNCH of green onions, not ONE green onion...that wouldn't be enough for 5 lbs of potatoes). Who needs a main dish when there's these potatoes? ;) This ones a keeper; thanx for sharing!