1/2 Photos of Loaded Smashed Potatoes
Newlywed Flordia Girl's Note:
The same wonderful taste of a Loaded Baked Potato, but creamy and fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill large pot with warm water. Place on stove over high heat and salt water. Bring to rolling boil.
- 2Rinse potatoes and pat dry. Cut potatoes into 1/8th and drop into water.
- 3Cook potatoes until they are fork tender.
- 4Drain potatoes and place back in cooking pot, return to burner.
- 5Add Sour cream, chopped green onion, Cheese, half and half, and seasoning.
- 6Mash potatoes but leave some good sized chunks.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Smashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.4
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 127.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: