Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Awesome just awesome!
Make and share this Loaded Seafood Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb cooked alredo noodles
- 3 cups alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 lb pre-cooked peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1⁄4 lb pre-cooked fresh lump crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup pre-cooked clam
- 1⁄2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1⁄8 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- Add all ingredients to a deep casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Very good recipe, but we found it just a tad bland, so next time I will jazz it up with perhaps some little green onions. Toodles is right, the leftovers are great!
This recipe was awesome. I took it for lunch the next day and the leftovers were even better. i did do one thing different. I substituted portabello mushrooms instead of bacon. Thanks for the great posting!