Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Are you kidding? You are NOT going to believe what your mouth is telling you! Don't bother explaining--just enjoy it. If you can get your hands on some FARM FRESH eggs...these will be all the better for it. I'm on a Gooseberry Patch kick lately....they've got some WINNERS--and this one proves it!
- Over medium heat, preheat a heavy skillet or electric frying pan; reduce to medium low.
- In a blender or kitchen mixer bowl, blend cheese first, then add eggs, milk, S & P; scrape down sides of blender or mixer.
- Melt butter in skillet/pan; add egg mixture--cook WITHOUT STIRRING until mixture sets on the bottom.
- Draw spatula through mixture to form large curds.
- Continue cooking until thick --but still moist-- do NOT stir constantly.
- Sprinkle with chives.
This was okay. I thought they pretty much tasted like regular scrambled eggs. I sprinkled the chives on the eggs mixture as soon as I put it in the pan so they were incorporated into the eggs, rather than just a garnish. It was good that way. I also used Egg Beaters and Neufchatel to reduce the fat content. I thought there was a bit too much butter. It doesn't really prevent the eggs from sticking to the pan because it mixes into the egg mixture when you poor the mixture in the pan.