1/13 Photos of Loaded Salad With Yogurt Dressing
I adapted this from a salad recipe I received from the American Dairy Association. It's filling and nice for a light meal with a bowl of warm soup. I love that this salad is so flexible in allowing substitutions based on what you have on hand. Fat free and low fat dairy products have successfully been used in this. I try to avoid adding any additional salt to our meals, so you may want to sample the dressing before serving and see if you prefer to add some.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup avocado, chopped
- 1 slice bacon or 1 slice veggie bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 egg, hard boiled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Top lettuce with the tomato, onion, cucumber, avocado, bacon, egg, and cheese.
- 2Prepare yogurt dressing by combining all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulsing until smooth.
- 3Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to cover.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Salad With Yogurt Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 113.0 mg
- Sodium 201.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 9.1 g