Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
My deli stopped carrying their ranch potato salad, so I needed to come up with one! This is a super easy potato salad--great for leftover boiled potatoes! (And no egg!) I also cheat and usually use the real bacon pieces from the store with dried snipped chives. I hope that you enjoy! Note: Cooking time is cooling time and does not include cooking the potatoes.
- 3 lbs red potatoes, boiled, cooled, and cubed
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons snipped chives
- 3 ounces crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup super sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix ranch dressing, sour cream, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together.
- Mix in chives and bacon.
- Pour over potatoes and fold.
- Add cheese and fold.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.