Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This recipe blends all the great flavors of a loaded baked potato and kicks it up a notch with the zesty flavors of Hidden Valley. On those nights when you can't decide whether you want pasta or potatoes, why not have them both?
- 0.5 (6 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells, cooked according to package directions
- 2 lbs red potatoes, peeled cubed and boiled
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups Greek yogurt (plus extra for topping)
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces bacon (fried crisp, and crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Peel and cube two pounds of red potatoes, boil 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Fry 1 lb. bacon until crispy, when done, set onto paper towel to absorb excess grease. When cooled to touch, crumble and set aside.
- In small skillet saute 1 large minced shallot and 2 cloves of minced garlic in 2 tbsp of olive oil until transulent. When done combine shallot and onion mixture to 1 1/2 cups sour cream, stir until blended. Add one package of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix to yogurt mixture and stir well.
- Mash potatoes, adding 2 tablespoons of butter, once mixed well, blend in yogurt mixture and ontinue blending until smooth.
- Grease a 13 x 9 baking dish, fill each shell with 1 tablespoon of potato mixture and lay side by side in baking dish. Top shells with shredded cheddar and then with crumbled bacon. Cut up the two remaining tablespoons of butter into small pieces and place on top of shells. Bake covered at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is bubbly. Top with a dollop of yogurt and sprinkle with chives. Enjoy.