Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
The most mouthwatering mashed potatoes i think you'll even have.
Make and share this Loaded Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package bacon (if your using store bought bacon bits or pieces it about 2-3 bottles)
- 1 cup chives
- 0.5 (32 ounce) box mashed potatoes (if you would rather make the mashes potatoes yourself its about 8-10 potatoes diced, boiled, and bea)
- 4 cups shredded fiesta blend cheese
- 1 -2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Pre-heat oven to 250.
- Make Mashed potatoes according to directions on box. If Your using baking potatoes, peel, dice, and boil 8-10 of them until soft. Beat mashed potatoes until lumpy free with butter for flavor and milk until they are lump free.
- Dice or sliver 1 onion, cook bacon and cut into pieces, and saute on medium heat.
- Once potatoes are done mix in 2 cups of shredded cheese, 1/2 of the saute mixture, 1 cup of sour cream, and add more milk until desired thickness.
- Put mixture into a square or round, whichever you prefer, baking dish. sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded cheese on top, then sprinkle the rest of the saute mixture on top, and then another cup of shredded cheese on top of that.
- Bake in oven on 250 for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted.