Recipe by elconley35
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe is so quick and easy. Always a crowd pleaser!
- 1 (24 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and cut into small bits
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 24 mushroom caps
- fresh chives (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems from the mushroom cap. Take damp towel and wipe off any dirt from the mushrooms. Set mushroom caps aside. Follow the microwave directions on the package of the Simply Potatoes Mashed Potatoes. Mix in cooked bacon and shredded pepper jack cheese. Stuff each mushroom cap with potato mixture. Place stuffed mushrooms on broiling pan and broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown. Garnish with fresh chives.