Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Cheese & Bacon Loaded Potato Soup
- 1 lb Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 26 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cooked bacon bits
- 16 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan on med-high, add shredded potato, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, grated sharp cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup of Bacon Bits.
- Cook on med-high until soup starts to boil.
- Reduce heat to Low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve into soup bowls and garnish with remaining bacon bits.
- Optional Garnish: Parsley Flakes.