1/1 Photo of Loaded Potato Soup #SP5
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This quick and super easy soup has all the elements of your favorite restaurant's loaded baked potato! It's a great comfort food for a chilly day and it's filling, too.
My Private Note
1 cup s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put hash browns and chicken broth in a 2 quart saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 3Add cheese (save a pinch for topping soup if desired) and stir until melted.
- 4Remove from heat and add sour cream - stir to blend.
- 5Ladle into individual soup bowls and top with reserved cheese (if desired) and green onions. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Potato Soup #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 473.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes O'Brien Hash Browns