1/1 Photo of Loaded Potato Soup!!
This is a hearty soup that can be served as a meal alone
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in oven at 350 until crisp set aside (keep drippings).
- 2Boil potatoes and onions in chicken stock until tender.
- 3In a separate pan put bacon grease and butter mix with flour to form a roux.
- 4When roux is cooked to remove flour taste add milk slowly and stir to thicken.
- 5While thickening the milk mash half of the potatoes add bacon crumbles and continue to cook on low heat.
- 6When milk mixture is thickened add to potatoes and stir to incorporate.
- 7Season to taste add about 3 dollops of sour cream and a handful of cheddar cheese.
- 8Top with green onions, sour cream and bacon.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Potato Soup!!
Serving Size: 1 (547 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1062.7
- Calories from Fat 700
- Total Fat 77.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.9 g
- Cholesterol 134.8 mg
- Sodium 1885.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 30.2 g