1/2 Photos of Loaded Potato Salad
Shawn C's Note:
This is from my favorite southen mayo (DUKES) for those who can't get it I feel for you. because when we lived in California I couldn't get it and I actually missed my mayonaise. But you can use whatever real mayonaise is your favorite. After attempting the original recipe I adjusted it since it just wasn't right. and this is now my version of thiers. Please enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1boil potatoes in slightly salted water for about 20 minutes until fork tender in thickest part
- 2in a large bowl Mix ranch with sour cream and mayo and refrigerate.
- 3When potatoes are al dente, remove from heat and drain,.
- 4place drained potatoes in bowl with ranch mixture and carefully turn to coat.
- 5sprinkle bacon bits, green onion and cheese over the top and gently combine through the entire mixture.
- 6serve slightly warm or chill for later.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loaded Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.1
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 497.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix