Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from my favorite southen mayo (DUKES) for those who can't get it I feel for you. because when we lived in California I couldn't get it and I actually missed my mayonaise. But you can use whatever real mayonaise is your favorite. After attempting the original recipe I adjusted it since it just wasn't right. and this is now my version of thiers. Please enjoy!
- boil potatoes in slightly salted water for about 20 minutes until fork tender in thickest part
- in a large bowl Mix ranch with sour cream and mayo and refrigerate.
- When potatoes are al dente, remove from heat and drain,.
- place drained potatoes in bowl with ranch mixture and carefully turn to coat.
- sprinkle bacon bits, green onion and cheese over the top and gently combine through the entire mixture.
- serve slightly warm or chill for later.
This is very, very good I live in Alabama and we do have dukes mayo so i followed your recipe to the T. I was trying to find a recipe for cold baked potato salad and this worked great thanks:)