Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
These waffle fries go great along side a nice juicy burger!
- 4 cups waffle-shaped French fries
- 1⁄2-1 1⁄2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- Arrange waffle fries in a greased 15 x 10 inch baking pan. Bake at 450 for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with steak seasoning; toss to coat. Top with cheese, onions, and bacon bits. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Very decadent fries! This tasted like something you'd order at Ruby Tuesdays! I'm not sure if I believe the calorie count...or maybe I just used too much cheese. I also used real bacon....just cooked it beforehand and then crumbled it up on top of the fries. Very easy recipe and wonderful for when you are outside grilling...you don't have to watch them! Thanks for a great recipe that I'll repeat. Made for Zaar Stars tag.
Oh My Peas! This was awesome. I really loved how easy it was. These taste like the fries you get from the steak place in the mall. I loved that they are baked instead of deep fried. I'm going to try them as chili fries next! Made and Reviewed for 123 Hit Wonders - Thanks! :)
Wow! This is so good! We really enjoyed the additional flavors. Very easy to prepare and just as quick to eat. Thanks for posting. :)